Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Exchange W2K multimedia tools)

Help me please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Exchange W2K multimedia tools)

Post by Jean-Philippe Mas » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I have created a new application and I want to integrate multimedia tools in
a new item.
How can I do to make this

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Help! Accessing Global Address List

3. Help - Exchange 2000 Error when Installing System Managment Tools on W2K Professional Workstation

4. forwarding email--HELP!

5. Outlook Client

6. 5.5 install fails on W2K AS. Help please

7. Exchange 5.5 Server Privileges

8. DNS, Mail and W2K upgrade help please

9. System Management Tools fail to install. PLEASE HELP

10. W2K Pro and Exchange 5.5 Remote Admin Tools

11. CSV Import tool - Please help

12. Exchange tools under W2k