Integrate SDK with Platform SDK & Visual Studio

Integrate SDK with Platform SDK & Visual Studio

Post by Tom Bea » Sat, 13 Jul 2002 09:17:54

I installed the Exchange 2000 SDK and noticed there are new versions of the
header, type library, and other support files installed in the "\Program
Files\Exchange SDK\SDK\Support" directory.  I couldn't find any instructions
about how to integrate them with the Platform SDK or Visual Studion.

Do I just copy them over the files in the "\Program Files\Microsoft SDK"
directory?

Thanks,
Tom

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 04:22:27

> I installed the Exchange 2000 SDK and noticed there are new versions of
the
> header, type library, and other support files installed in the "\Program
> Files\Exchange SDK\SDK\Support" directory.  I couldn't find any
instructions
> about how to integrate them with the Platform SDK or Visual Studion.

> Do I just copy them over the files in the "\Program Files\Microsoft SDK"
> directory?

You might have luck and find them here:

Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SDK Final Version:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/00...
sdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice.

Integrate SDK with Platform SDK & Visual Studio

Post by Tom Bea » Sun, 14 Jul 2002 05:57:20

I'm using Exchange Server 2000 and was talking about the June 2002 SDK, not
Exhange 5.5.

I am looking for instructions about how to use the new files in Exchange
2000 SDK with Visual Studio.

Tom
--------------

> > I installed the Exchange 2000 SDK and noticed there are new versions of
> the
> > header, type library, and other support files installed in the "\Program
> > Files\Exchange SDK\SDK\Support" directory.  I couldn't find any
> instructions
> > about how to integrate them with the Platform SDK or Visual Studion.

> > Do I just copy them over the files in the "\Program Files\Microsoft SDK"
> > directory?

> You might have luck and find them here:

> Microsoft Exchange 5.5 SDK Final Version:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sample.asp?url=/msdn-files/027/00...

Quote:> sdncompositedoc.xml&frame=true

> --
> <Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

> Development Lead,

> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server

> CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application
Experts
> http://www.cdolive.com

> Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
> discussion.
> Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice.

1. Version of Platform SDK with Exchange SDK???

Hi,
Which version of Microsoft Platform SDK should be
installed for Exchange SDK 2000 to work properly?
When I installed MS Platform SDK August 2001. I had
Exchange Event Regsitration problem. When I installed
Visual Studio 6.0 with SP5. Then it worked fine.

Please let me know. It is urgent.
Thanks in advance.
Pankaj

2. cannot find rasphone.pbk error message

3. W2k or W2k AS?

4. MBXADMIN, Platform SDK & Installing Admin extn

5. E-mail messages being returned to sender as undeliverable

6. 5.5 SDK and 2K SDK

7. Messages going out and comming in to the company!

8. HELP, looking for setup program sample gateway Platform SDK

9. Problems building "ExchSDK" from Platform SDK

10. Compiling the exchange samples in Platform SDK

11. Exchange Component of Platform SDK Help PLEASE

12. Problem Making Sample Application in Platform SDK