Exchange Agent to "forward" Attachment

Post by chris.. » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:41:23

I am writing an exchange agent that accepts emails in with an
attachment and programmatically forwards the attachment to another
person

Problem I am hvaing is when attachment is an html message (.msg).
I can save it as .msg (Savetofile) however my question is :
==
Is there any way to programmatically open a .msg file as a new message
and then send it?
==

I am using CDO/Vbscript as the base for my agent which is running  in
exchange 5.5.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Post by chris.. » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:40:50

I am writing an exchange agent that accepts emails in with an
attachment and programmtically forwards the attachment to another person

Problem I am hvaing is when attachment is an html message (.msg).
I can save it as .msg (Savetofile) however my question is :
==
Is there any way to programmatically open a .msg file as a new message
and then send it?
==

I am using CDO/Vbscript as the base for my agent which is running  in
exchange 5.5.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Please Help""""""""""""""

Dear All

Could you tell me if any problems reported on Exchange 5.5 with SP4 on
Windows2000 Server and analogue connection (DUN)

The reason of this question because since I upgraded exchange 5.5 sp3 to 4
my e-mails stock in the queue for very very long time or not delivered at
all.

2. Command line utility available for viewing msgs in IMS Queue ?

3. ""Exchange in Win98 ?????""

4. Exchange Services

5. """"Microsoft Fax options""""

6. CDO for NTS with Exchange

7. Mailbox Cleanup Agent Fails to "Traverse"

8. smtp address change

9. Can't Find "Agent" Tab

10. policy "filter forward" for exchange 5.5

11. Opening and forwarding "inbound mail failure"?

12. "Forward all messages to host" option