Chat Client

Post by Winne » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there any kind of web based chat client of IRC? And Where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

         Winner

Chat Client

Post by Winne » Tue, 14 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

Is there any kind of web based chat client of IRC? And Where can I get it?

Thanks in advance.

         Winner

1. Chat client for Exchange Chat Service?

Hi,
There is some mention of a chat client in the Exchange Chat Service
documentation: possibly an Activex control for placement in a web page.
However, a client is not included with the chat service, and I cannot
locate one on the Microsoft web site. Does a client exist?

2. Install Exchange Client on Exchange 5.5 Server

3. Chat Client for MS Exchange Chat Service

4. Backup & automatically c.c. to manager

5. Chat Client

6. Exchange wants to use dial-up networking

7. Chat client

8. Mail server name VS. active directory name

9. Chat Client

10. Web Based Chat Client

11. Need Free Chat Client Software

12. Chat Client SDK 2.0