Copy attachments

Post by Alejandr » Tue, 05 Nov 2002 18:01:06

Hello,

Some questions:

- Does any one know how to copy the attachments in one message to another
from an Outlook form?

- How can I open the current item in an Outlook form as a CDO object? If we
use Datasource.Open we need to know the url of the item to be opened but
where is this value stored?

Thanks,

-- Alejandro --

1. copying attachments from rules wizard

Trying to automate, using VB, a process where we receive an email with an
excel attachment.  When we see the email (defined by a unique subject), I
want to copy the attachment to a network drive then kick off excel, which
then runs a macro.

I think the issues I have include where on the exchange server the
attachment actually resides and being able to identify the email that has
the attachments from within VB.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. BANDWIDTH OVERLOAD - MTA/IMS

3. Copy Attachment????

4. AutoCC Function, Welcome Message in New Mailboxes?

5. Copy attachment to standard directory

6. troubles in LDAP searches with Exchange 5.5

7. Copy attachment from inbox to shared folder?

8. taking copies of all in&outbound messages

9. How to copy attachments in workflow-scripts

10. Automatically copy attachments from one Inbox to another folder

11. Copying an attachment from one message to another

12. Copying/Moving attachments to a directory

13. Keyword filtering and Attachment copying