About Exch2K & Domino!

Post by David Yan » Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:25:17

We have two e-mail systems: one is Exch2K-based, and the
other is Domino-based. Now what can I do to synchronize
the user accounts between these two e-mail system?

Any idea/suggestion may be appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

David Yang
Eastchina.com

1. Exchange & Domino Address Books

I have company.com that is running Exchange 2000
Then company2.com that is running Domino R5
Both are at seperate site and can only connect though the internet

Is there a way to share the address books/contact lists of the 2 servers so
that one will appear on the other?

Thanks

Lee

2. Error message at startup

3. S/MIME implementation between Exchange & Lotus Domino

4. System Folder Container Missing

5. Migration to Win2k & Exch2k

6. Out Of Office

7. Priv1.edb & Priv1.stm on exch2k standard

8. Mail Relaying Again

9. Migrating to WIn2k & Exch2k

10. MIgration to Win2k & Exch2k

11. Shared Contacts with OL2k & Exch2k