global schema missing

Post by deja.. » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I can't use any of the built-in contentclasses,  I have set the
baseschema folder to http://server/public/non_ipm_subtree/schema  but
nothing appears in the 'extends' box of the WSS Explorer create content
class dialog, and running a propfind at depth 1 on items with a built-
in contentclass returns none of the default properties.

What am I doing wrong?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

global schema missing

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

By chance you don't have the Exchange 2000 Technology preview installed?

-Jeff

can't use any of the built-in contentclasses,  I have set the

Quote:> baseschema folder to http://server/public/non_ipm_subtree/schema  but
> nothing appears in the 'extends' box of the WSS Explorer create content
> class dialog, and running a propfind at depth 1 on items with a built-
> in contentclass returns none of the default properties.

> What am I doing wrong?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

global schema missing

Post by deja.. » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I don't think so, We waited for the release.

> By chance you don't have the Exchange 2000 Technology preview
installed?

> -Jeff

Quote:> can't use any of the built-in contentclasses,  I have set the
> > baseschema folder to http://server/public/non_ipm_subtree/schema
but
> > nothing appears in the 'extends' box of the WSS Explorer create
content
> > class dialog, and running a propfind at depth 1 on items with a
built-
> > in contentclass returns none of the default properties.

> > What am I doing wrong?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

global schema missing

Post by Jeff Wierer [MS » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

It's probably just a bug in the WSS Explorer.  You can creat content classes
with code without the explorer tool.

-Jeff

> I don't think so, We waited for the release.

> > By chance you don't have the Exchange 2000 Technology preview
> installed?

> > -Jeff

> > can't use any of the built-in contentclasses,  I have set the
> > > baseschema folder to http://server/public/non_ipm_subtree/schema
> but
> > > nothing appears in the 'extends' box of the WSS Explorer create
> content
> > > class dialog, and running a propfind at depth 1 on items with a
> built-
> > > in contentclass returns none of the default properties.

> > > What am I doing wrong?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

global schema missing

Post by deja.. » Sat, 18 Nov 2000 04:00:00

When I do a Propfind request for allprop at depth=1 on an item with
contentclass= urn:content-classes:person I only get default properties
for any item, I don't get any address/personal information.

I can create classes using WSS explorer and extend those classes.

> It's probably just a bug in the WSS Explorer.  You can creat content
classes
> with code without the explorer tool.

> -Jeff

> > I don't think so, We waited for the release.

> > > By chance you don't have the Exchange 2000 Technology preview
> > installed?

> > > -Jeff

> > > can't use any of the built-in contentclasses,  I have set the
> > but
> > content
> > built-

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Missing Schema Folders in Default MAPI Store

I noticed recently that our Exchange Server is missing schema-root and its
subfolders, which should be in the default Public Folder. These folders also
do not appear appear in Active Directory > Microsoft Exchange System
Objects. It is not currently causing us any problems and no errors are being
logged, but does anyone know how I can force them to be recreated? I am not
sure how these work - on a test server, I have tried to delete them out (by
deleting out of both ESM and AD), but they seem to be automatically
recreated when the Exchange is restarted. So don't know why they aren't
recreated on the production server. Any ideas?

Richard

2. OWA Version...

3. PROBLEM DEF: schema-root folder missing non_ipm_subtree empty everything else functional seeking access for XML work

4. Upgrading OWA 5.5 Server

5. Exchange 2000 and Missing Schema folders

6. Default Attachment Size

7. PROBLEM DEF: schema-root folder missing non_ipm_subtree empty everything else functional seeking access for XML work

8. Anti Virus scanning in OWA

9. pointing baseschema property in mailboxstore to global schema?

10. Exchange Schema does not map some fields correct ly to Active Directory Schema

11. "Schema Aware Application"... Finding schema definitions

12. User missing from Global Adr List - HELP