Create Additional Default Folder

Post by Henr » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 02:53:05

We have just added SurfControl SMTP filter to our firm
infrastructure.  Being a law firm we are concerned about
the liability of a falsely identified email being
flagged.  Thus, we notify the user whenever a spam is
flagged.

into a folder for all users without having to setup a rule
for each person?  I know we can export a rule and even
possibly automate the implementation of the rule, but we
have not figured out how to create a folder for all users
in one fail swoop.

The perfect solution would create a folder under Inbox
called Spam Notices and then move messages from

Thanks!!!

1. Create Additional Default Folder

We have just added SurfControl SMTP filter to our firm
infrastructure.  Being a law firm we are concerned about
the liability of a falsely identified email being
flagged.  Thus, we notify the user whenever a spam is
flagged.

into a folder for all users without having to setup a rule
for each person?  I know we can export a rule and even
possibly automate the implementation of the rule, but we
have not figured out how to create a folder for all users
in one fail swoop.

The perfect solution would create a folder under Inbox
called Spam Notices and then move messages from

Thanks!!!

2. ! Cannot Find Phone Book Entry

3. Additional SMTP,POP3 Servers can not be added !! Additional Instance SMTP and POP3 Servers beside Default SMTP and Default POp3

4. Move IMS to another Server

5. what is default content class created in a folder

6. Exchange resolution over a RAS connection on a win9x client with Outlook 98

7. Delete default MAPI public folder and re-create

8. Multiple domains in practise

9. Creating a new default MAPI folder in Exchange 2000

10. missing some default folders on new created accounts

11. How to programatically create the default folders in a mailbox on the server

12. Creating a new default MAPI folder in Exchange 2000