Calendar Invitations

Post by Robert Swoffor » Sat, 25 May 2002 00:05:11

When you send a meeting invitation, the email has different characteristics
from a normal email. Is there a VCARD associated with the email? I did not
see one doing a PROPFIND. If so, what property will give me the VCARD via
WebDAV?

Thanks.

1. OWA Calendar invitations lack information...

OWA client seems to have the same shortcomings as the Mac Outlook 2001
client in-so-far-as it seems to fail to append the appropriate location and
time information for a meeting when pulled off of the Exchange server to a
POP3/IMAP client.

Can anyone confirm this, or suggest a possible solution?

Damon Anderson
Client Platform Engineer
Macromedia, Inc.

2. Exchange 2000 in SBS 4.5 environment

3. Auto-Accepting Calendar Invitations?

4. Internet email not delivered

5. attendee not receiving invitation in calendar

6. Email to the Server, not the HD

7. Attendee not getting invitation in Calendar.

8. Client Install for 5.0

9. Attendee not receiving Invitation in calendar

10. creating an invitation for 2 people the rest got the invitation too.

11. Adding to meeting invitation

12. Multiple meeting invitations issued

13. forwarding invitations