using C#.NET and ASP.NET to customize OWA 2K

using C#.NET and ASP.NET to customize OWA 2K

Post by takayam » Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:09:44

I'm new to Exchange 2000 and OWA, and I'm investigating
ways to create custom views to access a newsgroup.  One
method I'm currently looking into is customizing OWA.
Does anybody know if this can be done with C#.NET and/or
ASP.NET?  If so, where can I find good resources on the
subject?

Thanx,

Taka

1. OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

Hi, I'm in the process of developping a custom web form
for a folder in Exchange 2000 server SP1.

I've been so far successful at developping a static html
page, binding fields, and creating/updating items.

I'd like now to add some dynamic bits, like the
userprincipal name of the current user, the current date
etc... in ASP.NET, but the page I create does not parse,
meaning I get the page as I wrote it, no server-side
processing.

Is there something special to do to get the page to be
processed before/after going to the wss renderer ?

2. Logon failed on Outlok Web access

3. Asp.Net VB.Net Emailing from code using Specific Account

4. extracting domains from internet connector?

5. problem installing ASP.NET on the 64bit windows .NET 2003 server

6. can`t install exchange 2000 due to the install looking for exchange 5.5

7. BETA: OWA and .Net Passport on .Net RC2

8. Viewing attachments - question

9. error creating exchange mailbox using c# under asp.net

10. Creating a Calendar entry using ASP.NET breaks Outlook

11. Using ASP.net to mail-enable a user...

12. rendering public store calendar into HTML using ASP .NET

13. Accessing Web Storage System using ASP.NET