Publish Forms in Organization Forms Library

Publish Forms in Organization Forms Library

Post by Cristiano Cunha Santo » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:06:52

Anyone knows how to publish a Outlook Form in Organization
Forms library of Exchange 2000 Server? I need to make the
form public to the organization. Now the Form is in my
Personal Forms library.

Tks.
Cristiano Santos.

Publish Forms in Organization Forms Library

Post by Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:18:07

From code or from the UI? You need owner permissions on the Org Forms
library to publish in it. If from the UI just select that library when
you use Tools | Forms | Publish Form As when in design mode in a form.

For code if you are using the Outlook object model you still need an
Outlook login with permissions. You then open a template (OFT file),
get the Inspector for it, then the FormDescription property for the
Inspector, then use:
FormDescription.PublishForm(olOrganizationRegistry) where
olOrganizationRegistry = 4.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:> Anyone knows how to publish a Outlook Form in Organization
> Forms library of Exchange 2000 Server? I need to make the
> form public to the organization. Now the Form is in my
> Personal Forms library.

> Tks.
> Cristiano Santos.

1. Publishing to Organization Forms Library

I am unable to find the Organization Forms Library when I try to publish to
the library from Outlook.  I have set up owner rights for myself in Exchange
Administrator.  The Organization Forms do appear in the Exchange Server, but
I can't see them from the Outlook 97 Client.  Has anyone seen this issue or
know how to solve it?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff

2. Recovery of mailbox for deleted account

3. Newly started POP3 attachment problem

4. New server

5. Error Publishing Form to Org Forms Library

6. Distribution List Error when sending

7. Problem publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library

8. Error Publishing Form to Org Forms Library

9. Can't publish forms to the organizational forms library

10. Error Publishing Form to Org Forms Library

11. Problems publishing Outlook form to Organizational Forms Library