How to get the user that is viewing the owa Mailbox?

How to get the user that is viewing the owa Mailbox?

Post by Edgar Pinguich » Sat, 24 Mar 2001 18:42:43

How can i get the user that is viewing the owa Mailbox?

Thank's

1. getting user defined fields in item to show in view

I have a folder with contact items in. Each has some user defined fields.
Problem is that I can't get those fields to appear in a view - when I look
at the items the fields appear as "User defined fields in item", as opposed
to "... in folder". Anyone any ideas on how to make them visible in the
view?

--
Nick Evans
Information Systems Associates

2. Admin exchange from W95/w98?

3. Mailbox Rights not getting set when new mailbox is created for a user

4. Changing owner of Mailbox

5. Renamed mailbox - users getting NDR to old mailbox

6. More on unknown recipients!

7. OWA - User is getting the following error message when he access Calander in OWA

8. How to change EX2K Service account?

9. OWA gets a 404 when viewing an email

10. I am getting the following error when trying to access sample exchange apps

11. I am getting a an error MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND

12. Let me know if I am right (Getting contacts into the GAL)

13. Why am I getting this message in Exchange 2000