Update content of items

Post by Dann » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:20:39

Hi,

We developed an EDM-system for our client we're users can upload items
(.doc, .tif, ...) to the store, change custom properties, archive
items,etc...
Everything is web-based.
Now they want to be able to update the content of an item, for example of a
Word document.
Every item opens in it's appropriate environment but is always read-only
(even for an administrator). Security shouldn't be the issue because they
can update the properties and move the file from one folder to another.

All help is very welcome.
Any ideas?

Regards,

Danny

1. Updating message contents on exchange server

I need to find a way to change the message/attachments when a message is
first received by exchange server.  I also need to be able to then
modify the message/attachment again whenever that message is accessed by
a client (eg outlook).  The purpose for all this is to make sure the
message is encrypted while on the server, thus comes in get encrypted,
leaves and get decrypted.  Anyone have any ideas.

2. DNS problems

3. Deleting Contents of the Sent Items Folder

4. Unable to start MTA service on MS Exchange 5.5

5. Exchange items with uploaded binary contents

6. OWA - logon URL

7. Multiple Line Items for Content Class

8. How Can I Increase the Tracking Log

9. Handling item updates

10. Folder owner unable to update folder item

11. how do I update from exchange to messenging (updated exchange)

12. Email addresses not updated in AD, even after manual Recipient Policy update

13. AD not being updated correctly by Recipient Update Service