Workflow help

Post by bamc » Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:52:58

I am trying to modify an existing workflow, it lets me add
states, etc. and appears to save correctly, but when
opened later the changes are gone?
Help!!!!

1. email redirection & workflow help required

on my LAN i need to:
direct all outgoing mail from each department to a manager
for approval and final check first
then it is possible to allow it to be sent to final
destination as if it was directly sent from initiator

following url :
us;Q324021

describes some solution
is there a better way?
do i have to use 3rd party solution?

2. How to stop email for a user left..

3. About receive event in workflow ....Help Needed Urgent....

4. inbox messages not showing up.

5. need workflow-help

6. embeded distribution lists

7. Help me!~~~workflow...workflow....message...message...

8. Dynamically populating the select tag

9. Exchange Workflow - Save Workflow Document

10. Workflow Actions and cuurent workflow item...

11. Workflow: Call send method of workflow item

12. Workflow - MS Workflow Designer for Exchange 2000 server.

13. Copy item from a workflow enabled folder to another workflow folder