ITA Sample App-SDK

Post by Dave Lamber » Tue, 09 Jul 2002 19:37:00

Afternoon, Don't know if you can help but just installed
the sample App and it keeps giving me the following error:
Server Error in '/ITA' Application.
---------------------

Parser Error
resource required to service this request. Please review
the following specific parse error details and modify your
source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ITA.Global'.
Source Error:

Inherits="ITA.Global" %>

Am fairly new to .NET & Exchange so having difficulty
debugging, any clues at all?

Thanks for any input.

ITA Sample App-SDK

Post by Siegfried Weber [MVP » Wed, 10 Jul 2002 05:33:26

> Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ITA.Global'.
> Source Error:

> Inherits="ITA.Global" %>

> Am fairly new to .NET & Exchange so having difficulty
> debugging, any clues at all?

I never actually used this code but did you check that there's not in any
place a hard coded server name or something like that? The code isn't pretty
well documented IMHO and IIRC I saw several places with hard coded
names/e-mail and such.

--
<Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

Development Lead,

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server

CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration Application Experts
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice.

ITA Sample App-SDK

Post by Reinhard Schuere » Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:27:44

> Parser Error
> resource required to service this request. Please review
> the following specific parse error details and modify your
> source file appropriately.

> Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ITA.Global'.
> Source Error:

> Inherits="ITA.Global" %>

You need to compile it first.
Use Visual Studio.Net->Open Project from the Web to load the ITA project
file.

Regard,
     Reinhard Schuerer
     nascom GmbH

1. Exchange sample SDK apps giving the following error.

      The page cannot be displayed
      There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot
be displayed.

      Please try the following:

        a.. Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

        b.. Open the caravelli.com home page, and then look for links to the
information you want.
      HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error
      Internet Information Services

        a.. Error Type:
        WSS.Form.1 (0x8004022A)
        Bind to session failed for
'http://caravelli.com/public/Templates/Resources/TeamToDo.asp',
hr=0x80040e19.
        /public/Templates/Resources/Boilerplate.vbs, line 771

        b.. Browser Type:
        Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Q312461)

        c.. Page:
        GET /public/templates/

        d.. Time:

2. Authentication Error

3. HELP, looking for setup program sample gateway Platform SDK

4. Connection with Microsoft Active Server Pages to the Global Adress Book of Microsoft Ex. 2000 and read out

5. edk.h for Exchange SDK samples

6. bule auto archive enabling

7. Compiling the exchange samples in Platform SDK

8. Access Denied message in folders OWA

9. Problem Making Sample Application in Platform SDK

10. HELP, looking for setup program sample gateway Platform SDK

11. Problem Making Sample Application in Platform SDK

12. Can't register sample dll from Exchange SDK

13. Exchange SDK Sample Gateway Problems - Please Help!