OWA 2003 Customization

Post by Chrstopher Shirle » Sun, 13 Jul 2003 04:49:08

Has anyone tried doing this yet?
I have gotton my OWA customized all the
way excpet for one nagging little Blue Line.

Its not in the Style Sheet or the graphics..
Has anyone completed Customizing that might be able
to point me in the right direction?

The blue LineI am referring to is the Line that
seperates the Mailboxes View and the messages view.
Anyone that has customized this should know what I mean..

Thanks for any Hints....

1. Exchange 2003 OWA customization

Using Exchange 2003 and the OWA to access Outlook via the
web - we notice that the Task lists no longer have grid
lines. Is there an easy way to enable this or does a css
have to be altered? If so, which css. Thanks

2. restrictions not working

3. Win 2003 Exchange 2003 RC1 with Office 2003 Beta 2

4. Granting user permissional access

5. New OWA 2000 and OWA 2003 icons

6. 2 Exchange Server in the same domain

7. How do I forward messages from one mailbox to 2 recipients?

8. Exchange OWA pages customization

9. OWA Customization

10. OWA customization