GMT/UTC -> CST

Post by Samuel Tri » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 03:56:29

Greetings:

I was looking to see if anyone had a feasible solution to converting GMT/UTC
to CST or whichever pertinent timezone one resides in.  I'm trying to
formulate a strong SQL Query against exchange that can work back and forth
with it's GMT/UTC stored time/date versus what time/date I actually reside
in.  Any input would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

1. GMT/UTC -> CST

Greetings:

I was looking to see if anyone had a feasible solution to converting GMT/UTC
to CST or whichever pertinent timezone one resides in.  I'm trying to
formulate a strong SQL Query against exchange that can work back and forth
with it's GMT/UTC stored time/date versus what time/date I actually reside
in.  Any input would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam

2. Calendar event dissappearing

3. Outlook Task time settings (to GMT or not to GMT)

4. location of exchange server

5. ATTN:exchange 5.0 gurus

7. mail storage

8. Exchange Setup for SMTP mail / Internal Delivery and External >>>>>>>>>>>

9. EMAIL FORWARDING >>>>>

10. Mail Redirection >>>>>

12. Programmatically link Contact=>>Appointment=>>Journal