Getting started with Exchange and WebDAV

Getting started with Exchange and WebDAV

Post by Scott Her » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:26:56

Hi folks. I hope you can get me started down the road of using
Exchange and WebDAV.

We have an exchange 2000 box setup without much in the way of
tweaks. What I'd like to know is what stream of characters would I
send over port 80 to fetch back a list of properties for a contact?

I've done a simple GET of say http://beerbaron/exchange/herz/
contacts/simple.EML but I get back an HTML page that says you
don't have frame support, etc. The tools I've tried never seem to
send a PROPFIND across that exchange likes.

Thanks!

Getting started with Exchange and WebDAV

Post by Scott Her » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:43:31

Nevermind. I built a stream myself and got what I
needed.

Scott.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Hi folks. I hope you can get me started down the road
of using
>Exchange and WebDAV.

>We have an exchange 2000 box setup without much
in the way of
>tweaks. What I'd like to know is what stream of
characters would I
>send over port 80 to fetch back a list of properties for
a contact?

>I've done a simple GET of say http://beerbaron/
exchange/herz/
>contacts/simple.EML but I get back an HTML page
that says you
>don't have frame support, etc. The tools I've tried
never seem to
>send a PROPFIND across that exchange likes.

>Thanks!
>.

1. WEBDAV - Getting Email Attachments from Exchange

I'm working on an Exchange solution and I'm looking at WebDAV -> very
cool. I'm got prototype code running to access the Exchange Server
remotely and can access my Inbox email messages. I can determine if an
email has attachments...next step, how can I down load the attachments
from the email via WebDAV is this possible?

 Also any good books on WebDAV and Exchange 2000?

 Thanks muchly

2. Cannot receive any mail!

3. Getting MessageID with webdav

4. Adding Second Domain Name to Exchange

5. Getting list of mailboxes using WebDAV

6. OL98/Calendar synchronization

7. Getting attachmentfilename with WebDAV

8. Exchange server high availability problem

9. Getting id from newly created item in WebDAV

10. Getting ID of newly created record using WebDAV

11. Problems getting events from WebDAV

12. Need advice for getting started on programming Exchange 2k / Outlook 2k

13. Getting started with Exchange Event Scripting