AddAttachment Method in Message Class

Post by Chris Morga » Tue, 08 Oct 2002 23:33:00

I was using Outlook 2000 and Outlook Express 6 to test the
results.  Thanks for your input

case
>> a email file to a email message.  The attachment email
has
>> embedded items as attachments such as a word document
or a
>> excel spreadsheet.  I am using the addAttachment to do
add
>> this item as a bodypart to the CDO.Message.  When the
>> email is sent to the user, they receive the email.
>> Everything is attached properly. Except when they try to
>> drill into the attachments.  The Word Document or Excel
>> document will not render.  I am running a async event
sink
>> on the web store where the attachment emails are housed.
>> Could it be something in the event sink that is causing
>> change to schema.

>Ok. Now I got it. You attach an .EML file to another

message which itself
Quote:>has attachments of the type Word/Excel. If you add

the .EML file as new
Quote:>bodypart did you specify that it is a message type? The
CDOEX IBodyPart
>interface has some properties you might need to set

before such a client

Quote:>reconginzes the .EML properly. Also, which client did you
use to test this?
>Outlook 97/98/2000/2002? Outlook Express 4/5/6?

>--
><Cheers:Siegfried runat="server" />

>Development Lead,

>Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange
Server

>CDOLive LLC - The Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application
>Experts http://www.cdolive.com

>Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit
from the
>discussion. Questions by e-mail are discarded without
further notice.

>.

1. Methods, properties and classes for the VBScript in Agent Scripting

Hi , I need to know where can i get or refer regarding the classes,methods
and properties that i can use in writing the script in agent.  For example ,
in the autoaccept.txt script , there are  commands like

 Resp = oUser.GetFreeBusy(oAppt.starttime,oAppt.endtime,30)

 .I wish to know where can i get the reference for the method "GetFreeBusy".
That's what i need to get to know because i have to write scripting for the
agents. I want to know what other types of methods or properties that i can
use. Urgent

Thanks
ray

2. How do I get detailed report from migration

3. Sending a message with a specific message class

4. redirect email

5. Changing the Message Class of a Message

6. Delegation

7. Message-class is changed for forwarded messages to public folder

8. SMTP-POP mail : is it really impossibile ?

9. Setting A Message Class from SMTP Message

10. Changing message class for all incoming and internal messages

11. strange AddAttachment behavior - missing filenames

12. AddAttachment does not seem to work when calling an event sink remotely using COM+

13. Change default message class for all mailboxes