Exchange 2000: Adding disclaimer to outbound mail using CDO

Exchange 2000: Adding disclaimer to outbound mail using CDO

Post by James Clark » Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:25:47

What is the best way to do the above?

thanks

James

Exchange 2000: Adding disclaimer to outbound mail using CDO

Post by David Lape » Sat, 13 Jan 2001 00:22:17

I need the same
Any samples, sites or suggestions welcome

Thanks - David

> What is the best way to do the above?

> thanks

> James

Exchange 2000: Adding disclaimer to outbound mail using CDO

Post by msnew.microsoft.co » Sun, 14 Jan 2001 02:57:57

Take a look at this it should get you on the right track, VBScript example
only.

http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/trainevents/MEC99_Track4.htm

4-402
Building Applications with Exchange 2000 Transport and Protocol Events

Presentation skip to 54 mins in
Also sample code available

Tim Hill

> I need the same
> Any samples, sites or suggestions welcome

> Thanks - David

> > What is the best way to do the above?

> > thanks

> > James

1. Adding a disclaimer to outbound emails with Exchange 2000

Hi,

I know everyone is asking this at the moment, and I'm sorry for bringing it
up again, but has anyone figured it out?

This is how far I got/what I'm doing:
-Trying to add disclaimers to messages generated by Outlook 2000
communicating with Exchange 2000.
-Downloaded the Microsoft example - 4-402
-You have to update to the latest smtpreg.vbs file in the Web Storage System
SDK as the download has the wrong GUIDs
-I can add text to incoming email easily.  The instructions to do this are
on:
http://www.devx.com/upload/free/features/exchange/2001/03mar01/sm0103...
-1.asp
-Outbound messages....Aaargh! -it doesn't work, nothing happens.  I have
read a post suggesting that Outlook 2000 encodes the message before sending
to Exchange which makes it difficult to add the disclaimer.  You have to
apparently take the message apart, add the disclaimer and put it back
together - not good.

Please could someone help!

Thanks for your help,
Nick Thompson

2. exchange 2000 with apache as "front end"

3. Add Outbound disclaimer to e-mail Exchange 2003

4. E-mail lost - receipient never received it

5. HELP!! Exchange 2000 Standard Disclaimer to outbound Mail

6. The message was undelivered because the specified recipient postal address was incorrect

7. Adding disclaimer\signature to all outbound internet mail.

8. Exchange 5-Unable to re-install IMS (Internet Mail Service)

9. Adding Disclaimers to outbound mails

10. Adding Disclaimer to Outbound SMTP mail

11. Adding Disclaimers to outbound mail

12. Adding a disclaimer to outbound mail???

13. How to Add disclaimer to SMTP Mails in Exchange 2000