OWA and ASP.NET

Post by Joy » Thu, 15 Aug 2002 07:27:09

Hi, I wrote a web form in ASP.NET and registered it in
Exchange Explorer using a .reg file and I am trying to
display it in owa.  Since it's ASP.NET I wrote come code
in VB.NET to respond when the submit button is clicked.
When the submit button is clicked I just want it to link
back to the form with the new information - how is this
done in ASP.NET?

Right now I have a form whose action is pointing back to
the form (action="Contact.aspx") but this doesn't work.
The error it displays when I click on the submit button
is "Server Error in '/ Application.  The resource cannot
be found."

Does anyone have any ideas how I can fix this problem
either in my code or in Exchange Explorer?  I'm stumped.

Thanks

Joy

1. OWA, WSS and ASP.net - Asp.net not parsing

Hi, I'm in the process of developping a custom web form
for a folder in Exchange 2000 server SP1.

I've been so far successful at developping a static html
page, binding fields, and creating/updating items.

I'd like now to add some dynamic bits, like the
userprincipal name of the current user, the current date
etc... in ASP.NET, but the page I create does not parse,
meaning I get the page as I wrote it, no server-side
processing.

Is there something special to do to get the page to be
processed before/after going to the wss renderer ?

2. Retrieving Information about the current user.

3. using C#.NET and ASP.NET to customize OWA 2K

4. How to see name of list names in Exchange 4.0

5. Asp.Net VB.Net Emailing from code using Specific Account

6. Exchange Server, LDAP, and Netscape Address book

7. problem installing ASP.NET on the 64bit windows .NET 2003 server

8. can send email

9. BETA: OWA and .Net Passport on .Net RC2

10. error creating exchange mailbox using c# under asp.net

11. Reading Global Address List from ASP.NET

12. Which namespace contains the ASP.NET mail functionality?

13. ASP.NET & Mapi Session.Logoff