1546 Privileged Workflow Authors Error... But I am registered!!

1546 Privileged Workflow Authors Error... But I am registered!!

Post by Oliver Bad » Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:23:25

Hi NG!

I have read a lot of postings concerning the same error but no
answers! I am registered as a PWA in the workflow event sink and after
rebooting and turning workflow on and off a couple of times I
eventually get the permission to perform scripts but this is really
annoying... This morning I was able to work with the workflow-manager
for 3 hours until it suddenly started giving me the error message
again.

Has anyone found out what other properties one has to set in the event
sink or registry to get the workflow-manager working properly?

I am using XP-Developer and EX2K .

Are there any technical issues from Microsoft concerning this 'bug'? I
haven't found any yet.

Thanks!

Oliver

1546 Privileged Workflow Authors Error... But I am registered!!

Post by Oliver Bad » Fri, 01 Mar 2002 21:42:19

Just found the problem. If you want to get mails into the desired
folder you have to forward them to the folder and not move them from
one folder to the other. Then deactivate ad-hoc so you don't get the
trouble that your workflow is automatically run in restricted mode.
It's working fine now! Just makes me wonder why it sometimes did work
when I tried moving them.

Oliver

> Hi NG!

> I have read a lot of postings concerning the same error but no
> answers! I am registered as a PWA in the workflow event sink and after
> rebooting and turning workflow on and off a couple of times I
> eventually get the permission to perform scripts but this is really
> annoying... This morning I was able to work with the workflow-manager
> for 3 hours until it suddenly started giving me the error message
> again.

> Has anyone found out what other properties one has to set in the event
> sink or registry to get the workflow-manager working properly?

> I am using XP-Developer and EX2K .

> Are there any technical issues from Microsoft concerning this 'bug'? I
> haven't found any yet.

> Thanks!

> Oliver

1. Privileged Workflow Authors Error

Hello...
I created a textfile directly into the public folder using Windows Explorer, it
work fine, but I can't rename the file and save it. I have the author added to
the item created in the onCreate event, over in the server the author is already
in Privileged Workflow Authors, but it still gives me the following error.

Event Type:     Error
Event Source:   WorkflowEventSink
Event Category: None
Event ID:       1546
Date:           5/2/2001
Time:           4:43:52 PM
User:           NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM
Computer:       EXCHANGE00
Workflow event sink error [event: OnSyncSave, URL:
<file://./backofficestorage/coretech.epedas.com/Public
Folders/MyFolder/Test.txt>]: The ProcessDefinition requests privileged mode, but
that mode is not allowed because the author/modifier of the ProcessDefinition
document, the event registration document, or the common script document is not
in the "Privileged Workflow Authors" role.

2. I can't fax out from Messaging

3. error 1546 with workflow eventsynk. Empty address

4. promplems with the polling

5. 1546 Error WorkflowEventSink

6. How to add a large list of people to the address book

7. Exchange 2003: Event Id 1546

8. Disable calendar

9. Exchange 2003: Event ID 1546

10. Event ID 1546

11. Workflow script in privileged mode

12. Problems registering workflow sinks

13. Workflow Designer Wont install - Cant Register DLL