Instant messaging doesnt work after implementing ssl

Instant messaging doesnt work after implementing ssl

Post by Anand Kolipakka » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:15:48

we had instant messaging working fine, once we installed
ssl (https)on the server for security purposes, none of
the exchange clients are able to connect IM home, it gives
us login failed, i would appreciate if experts do have an
answer for this.

Instant messaging doesnt work after implementing ssl

Post by Gary Coope » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:47:32

You will find your answer in Q317339

Quote:> we had instant messaging working fine, once we installed