SACK Problems

Post by David Blosse » Sat, 31 May 2003 02:27:14

I am having a problem with two particular servers sending
mail to me.  I have logged the network traffic and see
the syn packet on port 25 just like numerous other
incoming mails.  Yet my server never responds with an ack
to the packet.  Only happenpng to two incoming servers.
Any suggestions. Have gone over the packets w/ a fine
tooth comb and cannot find anything glaring or otherwise
which might suggest a connection problem. Have noticed
that these are the only two systems w/ a TPC
window size of 8192.  Changed my server TCP window size
to 16384 to no avail.  Only the SMTP packets w/ window
size of 8192 seem to fail.

1. exchange startup problems Help me or i'm sacked

I'm new to my job as systems administrator and have made a error. I
popped the back office cd into my server but it was already installed.
It crashed and on restart it produces an error saying one or more
Exchange services failed to start. It has also added a setup option on
the startup menu.
Exchange does not appear to work correctly? Please can anyone help.

2. Compatibility

3. Syn problem, archive problem, and smtp problem

4. Troubleshooting Exchange Public Folders

5. 2 Calendars problem and Encoding problem

6. E2K SP2 "Rebuild Interval" missing.

7. STILL PROBLEM - Running Outlook without being logged on to the domain PROBLEM

8. OWA Login box keeps reappearing

9. PROBLEM - Running Outlook without being logged on to the domain PROBLEM

10. Major SP2 problem: Replyability problem after migration from E55 to E2K

11. Exchange 2000 server move problems: suspect active directory as root problem

12. OWA display problems and sending problems

13. OWA - Minor Problem - Strange problem