I'm having some troubles with Exchange 2K, SP2, running on Win2K and
would like some help on debugging it.
I have a healthy E2K installation, serving a single domain. Nothing
particularly fancy going on in this installation. The users would
like to start using rules to process messages while they are away (and
potentially even while in the office.)
To facilitate this, I've set up the off-site email addresses they want
things sent to as contacts from within AD. I've tested the fact that
they can email any of the contacts manually, and everything works.
However, when they build rules, when those rules are tripped, the
messages end up stuck in the Categorizer (according to the message
tracking), and never appear. They don't seem to appear in any of the
queues, so I'm not sure what's going on.
Additionally, when the Out of Office Assistant is activated, only
users within the local domain (IE, those whose mailbox is on the
Exchange server) recieve the out of Office notice.
I've verified that the checkbox to allow forwarding is checked, and
followed some obscure reference on the Microsoft site to a setting
within AD that had to be set on the connector, both to no luck.
Please ask questions if I've left anything out, and I hope to hear
some thoughts and ways to correct this -- I'm stuck!