Lotus Notes Connector

Post by Mark » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:15:12

We are trying to implement the following in our lab before
going live, running into some problems.

We have a Lotus Notes environment which consist of two

In our Exchange environment we have in our main Exchange
site two Exchange servers, one Exchange 2000 functioning
as the bridgehead for 5 remote Exchange Sites also it will

second server in the site is running Exchange 5.5 and
is our main mailbox server serving close to 1000 mailboxes.

We have the Active Directory Connector (ADC) setup with a
CA for each Exchange Recipients Container as two way
except for the container Notes Users which is a container
holding only Custom Recipients coming over from the Notes
connector. In the default recipient policy we

Here is the problem:
Exchange 2000 can send to Notes fine, Notes user can open
the message send and reply, all e-mail addresses resolve
just fine.

Exchange 5.5 sending to a Lotus Notes user via the
connector, the Notes user gets the message but when you
open it you see the correct from address

address is shows
LotususerLastName/O=ExchnageSite/OU=ExchangeOrg/Somemorestu

I read a bunch of items here on the newsgroups but found
nothing that really seems to fit. Right now we are not
performing synchronization and have removed all Notes
Users from Active Directory and have added the Contacts
manually for testing. Again Exchange 2000 can send and
receive to them just fine.

Lotus Notes Connector

Post by John Westworth [MS » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 17:13:13

Mark,

Have you put both domains as a downstream Notes Domain ?

Cheers,

--
John Westworth

Join the Community at http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/

http://www.microsoft.com/europe/itforum/
Don't miss this mission-critical Microsoft infrastructure conference
featuring 6 targeted tracks, with 140+ technical break-out sessions and 60+
hands-on labs.

Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only

> We are trying to implement the following in our lab before
> going live, running into some problems.

> We have a Lotus Notes environment which consist of two

> In our Exchange environment we have in our main Exchange
> site two Exchange servers, one Exchange 2000 functioning
> as the bridgehead for 5 remote Exchange Sites also it will
> send and receive Internet mail for the organization (

> second server in the site is running Exchange 5.5 and
> is our main mailbox server serving close to 1000 mailboxes.

> We have the Active Directory Connector (ADC) setup with a
> CA for each Exchange Recipients Container as two way
> except for the container Notes Users which is a container
> holding only Custom Recipients coming over from the Notes
> connector. In the default recipient policy we

> Here is the problem:
> Exchange 2000 can send to Notes fine, Notes user can open
> the message send and reply, all e-mail addresses resolve
> just fine.

> Exchange 5.5 sending to a Lotus Notes user via the
> connector, the Notes user gets the message but when you
> open it … you see the correct from address

> address is shows
> LotususerLastName/O=ExchnageSite/OU=ExchangeOrg/Somemorestu

> I read a bunch of items here on the newsgroups but found
> nothing that really seems to fit. Right now we are not
> performing synchronization and have removed all Notes
> Users from Active Directory and have added the Contacts
> manually for testing. Again Exchange 2000 can send and
> receive to them just fine.

1. Lotus Notes client v4.61 with Lotus Notes Connector

Hi,

I have installed the Connector for Lotus Notes with
the use of Lotus Notes Version 4.61 (nnotes.dll).

When starting The Connector for Lotus Notes, LSMEXNTS.EXE
takes all cpu time.
I've followed the installation from the Documentation on the Exchange 5.5
CD.

Does anyone have a tip?

regards
Tage

2. relay probs

3. Lotus Notes connector won't connect to Notes Server

4. Problem w/ smtp mail from non-exchange clients

5. odd SBS Exchange problem

6. Lotus Notes Connector / Calendar Connector

7. 16 GB Limit

8. Lotus Notes Connector for Exchange Server

9. Exchange 5.5-Lotus Notes connector

10. Lotus Notes Connector

11. Lotus Notes Connector?

12. Lotus notes connector issues