Exchange 2000 and cross domain permissions

Exchange 2000 and cross domain permissions

Post by Kate Nicholso » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:21:34

We have recently upgraded to 2000 with active directory.  We have users
which are on a different domain who are using the mailboxes on the AD
domain.  They can see & use the mailboxes but any permissions set for the
mailbox which works when you log onto the AD domain, does not on the other
one. This is the same for public folder perms, folder access and access to
dist lists.

Any ideas ?

Kate

1. Exchange 2000 & cross domain permissions

We have recently upgraded to 2000 with active directory.  We have users
which are on a different domain who are using the mailboxes on the AD
domain.  They can see & use the mailboxes but any permissions set for the
mailbox which works when you log onto the AD domain, does not on the other
one. This is the same for public folder perms, folder access and access to
dist lists.

Any ideas ?

Kate

2. how to log on to Directory service mailbox

3. Cross-domain Exchange 5.5 install and permissions questions

4. Migrating Exchange 5.5 to new box

5. Cross Domain Exchange logon

6. Moving Exchange 5.5 from NT to 2000 Server

7. Setting permissions for NT4 domain users on Exchange 2000 Public Folders

8. Exporting Exch 5.5 csv to Exch 5.0

9. Move from NT domain with Exchange 5.5 to Windows 2000 domain with Exchange 2000

10. Demote Domain Exchange 2000 Server, add to other domain Exchange 2000 Server

11. Cross domain setup

12. cross domain problem

13. Cross domain mail users