how to restrict SMTP inbound mail !!

Post by Dhafer Hammam » Wed, 12 Jun 2002 23:00:02

i need to know how to restrict user from receiving inbound mail from
internet via smtp of exchange 2000 !!

__________________________________________________________________ D. H
ICQ#: 155354684 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See more
about me: __________________________________________________________________

how to restrict SMTP inbound mail !!

Post by Ed Woodric » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:47:11

Give them an invalid SMTP address

Quote:> i need to know how to restrict user from receiving inbound mail from
> internet via smtp of exchange 2000 !!

> __________________________________________________________________ D. H
> ICQ#: 155354684 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me i See more
> about me:

Hello, all

On my Exchange Server 5.5, I need to enable inbound SMTP e-
mail, but ONLY from certain KNOWN e-mail addresses!
Simply not giving out the SMTP address to undesired
mailers is NOT enough!  Is this possible?  If so, how?
Thanks in advance.  Please also reply via e-mail, remove
my opinion of unsolicited bulk e-mail from the address
above.

Brian J. Patterson.

2. prevent outgoing mail for special users

3. Restricting InBound mail for SMTP Recipients in Internet Mail Connector

4. OL98: Error [8004010F-501-0-550] Synchronising OST

5. Restricting Inbound smtp connections

6. Outlook97/98 with Schedule+

7. Restricting Inbound SMTP connections

8. Exchange Contacts - Is there a better way?

9. Restricting Inbound Mail

10. Restricting Inbound Internet Mail

11. Restricting inbound mail per user

12. Restrict attachments on Inbound Internet Mail?

13. Restrict Inbound Mail