Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows XP/Office XP Connectivity Problem

Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows XP/Office XP Connectivity Problem

Post by Ken Earnes » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:06:27

We have a client that just recently started using Exchange 2000 SP3. We were
having problems with Exchange 5.0 with connecting both his old and new
systems to it at the same time. We suggested going with Exchange 2000
thinking that would correct any issues that XP might have with Exchange 5.
Now the newer machines with XP have problems connecting with the Exchange
server. It prompts to work offline, if you click retry 3 times, it does let
you in, but this is of course annoying.  The Exchange server 2000 is also
running on a Windows 2K SP3 Server. They don't use the Exchange for email,
just for the schedule.

Any suggestions?

Ken

Exchange 2000 SP3 Windows XP/Office XP Connectivity Problem

Post by Ken Earnes » Wed, 26 Feb 2003 12:16:42

Bump

Quote:> We have a client that just recently started using Exchange 2000 SP3. We
were
> having problems with Exchange 5.0 with connecting both his old and new
> systems to it at the same time. We suggested going with Exchange 2000
> thinking that would correct any issues that XP might have with Exchange 5.
> Now the newer machines with XP have problems connecting with the Exchange
> server. It prompts to work offline, if you click retry 3 times, it does
let
> you in, but this is of course annoying.  The Exchange server 2000 is also
> running on a Windows 2K SP3 Server. They don't use the Exchange for email,
> just for the schedule.

> Any suggestions?

> Ken

1. Windows XP, Office XP & Server 2000

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows XP & Office XP
Professional, at the same time we were ugrading our server
from Windows NT to Windows 2000 Server.  Since then I have
had trouble opening any of my files from the server, I'll
click to go, or open and it stalls and says not
responding.  At times I end up rebooting, sometimes it
helps for a while and sometimes it doesn't.  The person
installing new server has checked and rechecked and can't
find a reason.  Please help I am getting so furstrated

2. QUERY LDAP

3. Exchange2000 and office XP and windows XP

4. Moving Exchange Server to another PC & Domain

5. Windows XP - Outlook XP logon error to Exchange 2000 SP2

6. Directory Import

7. windows XP outlook XP exchange 2000

8. Please help

9. Exchange 2000, Outlook XP on Windows XP hangs

10. OWA Exchange 2000 SP3 and Windows XP

11. MAPI problem under Windows 2000 and Windows XP

12. MS Exchange 5.5 relations to XP and Office XP

13. Problem installing Exchange 2000 manager on windows XP Pro