calendar connector for E2k?

Post by Devante Varga » Sat, 02 Dec 2000 13:04:56

I know there is a calendar connector for exchange 5.5, but is there one for
exchange2000? I'm looking to setup the calendar connector for exchange2k and
lotus. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

Cheers,

Devante

calendar connector for E2k?

Post by Eugene Koga » Mon, 04 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Calendar Connector for Lotus Notes and Novell GroupWise is going to be
included into SP1 of Exchange 2000.

Quote:> I know there is a calendar connector for exchange 5.5, but is there one
for
> exchange2000? I'm looking to setup the calendar connector for exchange2k
and
> lotus. Is anyone able to point me in the right direction?

> Cheers,

> Devante

1. Lotus Notes Connector / Calendar Connector

We run Exchange 5.5 and need to setup calendar connectivity (at a minimum)
with another associated company running Lotus Notes.  The Exchange Calendar
Connector sounds like it will enable checking free/busy information between
Exchange and Lotus.  Can that be done without using the Lotus Notes
Connector or is the calendar connector something that would allow additional
functionality in addition to the Lotus Notes Connector.  Any info on how
these connectors work or any known issues would be much appreciated.

2. SP3

3. Active Directory Connector (ADC)- E2K SP2 upgrade Question

4. Reinstall 2k?---Cross post---very very desperate

5. Calendars with E2K and Outlook 2K

6. User's mailbox deleted

7. E5.5 to E2k Connector Issue?

8. Notes connector

9. Confused about SMTP servers/connectors with E2K

10. E5.5 to E2k Connector issue?

11. Using E2K as a connector server

12. Groupwise Connector and E2K with SP3

13. Exchange 5.5 <-connector-> E2k