Certification keys translation through MS GW connector for Exchange

Certification keys translation through MS GW connector for Exchange

Post by Dzintars Vilnis Korn » Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:58:10

Dear Sirs!

We try to send digitally signed mail from MSExchange2K to
GroupWise 6 PO through Microsoft side GroupWise connector
and GW API connector. As result we get unreadable message
with attachment. GroupWise do not understand it as message
with certificate key. If we send it using SMTP connectors
transfer from both sides all is OK. Same if we send from
GroupWise. Maybe someone could help us with ideas - is
here some solution possible to get it working through MS
connector and GW API connector? Other possible solutions?

Thank You in advance!

Dzintars Vilnis Korns
IT project manager Hansabank Latvia

1. MS Mail to Exchange file translation

At work we recently were transitioned from MS Mail (running on Macintosh) to
Microsoft Exchange (running on both Macs and PCs). I had a large number of
saved messages locally stored on my hard drive on my Mac Power PC and no one
seems to be able to tell me how to get them into personal folders under
Exchange. Any translation software or anything out there? You can e-mail me at

2. Delivery reports

3. MS Exchange PDLs - Translations??

4. Outlook Web Access - Inbox

5. Not replicating GW Distribution lists using Exchange Connector.......

6. Replacing old Exchange servers with new ones

7. Exchange - GW connector

8. Removing 5.5 Server after upgrade

9. Exchange KM Server and MS Certification Server

10. MS Mail/Exchange Certification

11. MS Exchange Certification

12. Translation DLL In Connector?

13. Difference between 3rd party certificate and MS's certification authority