Owa and win98 only shows "loading"

Post by tl » Wed, 01 May 2002 19:36:00

Help me!

I have a E2k sp2 oan a win2000 server. Everyone can access owa except the
users that have windows 98. They can log in but after that it only says "
and 5.5.

/Thomas

Owa and win98 only shows "loading"

Post by KC Lemson [MS » Thu, 02 May 2002 07:39:50

See if the troubleshooting steps in
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/pr...
ol/exchange/support/trowae2k.asp help.

Since this is only for a few specific clients, this one jumps out:

The user's browser does not have a preferred language set. To set a
preferred language in Internet Explorer, on the Tools menu, select Internet
Options. On the General tab, click Languages, and then click Add.

- KC

Quote:> Help me!