SQL Table as Exchange Address Book

Post by Ken » Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:18:03

Hi everyone,

I have a table of all my customers in SQL Server 2000.  This is where the
data lives and will be maintained.  What I would like to do is make this
table available as an address book to my Exchange users.  This way our staff
could email a customer by simply entering in either their name, customer
number or phone number.  Pressing Ctrl+K in Outlook would resolve it to the
customer's name and email address.

I currently get them to look the customer up on our intranet and then click
on the email link for the customer but this is not a nice integrated
solution.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Ken.

1. SQL Table as Exchange Address Book

Hi everyone,

I have a table of all my customers in SQL Server 2000.  This is where the
data lives and will be maintained.  What I would like to do is make this
table available as an address book to my Exchange users.  This way our staff
could email a customer by simply entering in either their name, customer
number or phone number.  Pressing Ctrl+K in Outlook would resolve it to the
customer's name and email address.

I currently get them to look the customer up on our intranet and then click
on the email link for the customer but this is not a nice integrated
solution.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Ken.

2. User Account Migration to a new server

3. SQL Table as Address book in Exchange

4. mailbox limits

5. Import Global Address List into an SQL Table

6. CDONTS NT4 ASP EXCHANGE

7. Populate Public Address Book from database table?

8. Outlook 2000 hangs when synchronizing with Exchange 5.5 over slow link

9. How to fill a Personal Address Book from an Access table

10. SQL Table in Exchange

11. Exchange Address Book from SQL Database

12. Address Book from SQL Server to Exchange

13. Update Exchange Server Address Book using SQL