exhange & internet e-mails

Post by Dudu Nida » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:58:09

i would like to configure my exchange server to be able to send email from
within the exchange using an outlook client
i am able to get e-mails since i've allready configure internet connector
(smtp virtual server)

i have the following:
win2000 sp1
domain controler
exchange 2000
active directory connector

what should i do

in advanced,   dudu nidam
                      mcse

1. Internet mail with Exhange interface / Notes Mail

I have set up the Notes Mail service for the MS Exchange client on Windows
NT. The Exchange client accesses the address book and will send messages to
anyone in the address book, but it will not send a message to an Internet
Mail address. However, I can send an Internet Mail message from the actual
Notes Mail software on the same machine. Is there a way around it?

Chris Condon

2. Inbound SMTP Mail Fails

3. internet headers tab missing from properties

4. Internet mail problems with exhange only after IE4.0 installation

5. Restrict from sending out Internet Mail

6. CCmail to Exhange to Internet Mail

7. exchange administrator extension propery page has different color

8. Exhange 5.5 Internet Mail setup

9. SBS and Exhange for Internet Mail

10. Internet mail problems with exhange only after IE4.0 installation

11. Exhange Client 4.0 and Internet Mail Service, incorrect received times