MSExchangeSA does not start?

Post by Vinh La » Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:39:02

Help,
I don't know this is a right place to post this message
or
not? but I have a sbs2000 machines just crash on me and
restart by itself and now exchange server does not work
and in the event log the MSExchangeSA does not start with
event 1005 and message description say:
"Unexpected error Logon failure: unknown user name or bad
password. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 8007052e
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred."
I check the logon account is set to local system account
and all dependent service is OK.
Does anyone have any clue? or suggestion?
Thanks,
Vinh,

1. MSExchangeSA will not start

My Win2000 server crashed and when I restored I got this
message and MSExchangeSA service will not start, so the
information stores will not come online.

Does anyone know what passwords to change, and where? I am
using the exchange administrator account.

I have searched the knowledge base and no entries on 9021,
or 9022.

First an error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9022
Date:  5/16/2002
Time:  12:46
User:  N/A
Computer: MAIL
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant encountered an error
while processing the security data for Exchange
server 'MAIL'.

Then a warning:

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9021
Date:  5/16/2002
Time:  12:46
User:  N/A
Computer: MAIL
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant has generated new
security keys for Exchange server 'MAIL'.  Any passwords
required by this server must be re-entered using the
Exchange System Management snapin.

Thanks,

Dixon Trietsch

2. Organisation Name / Consistency Checker ?

3. MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend

4. Check After Installation

5. MSExchangeSA does not start?

6. Advice on capacity / HA planning

7. Unable to start MSExchangeSA

8. error messages when 'out of the office' is set

9. MSExchangeSA fails to start

10. Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

11. MSExchangesa unable to start

12. Unable to start MSExchangeSA