Global Address List Replication

Post by Eyal R » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 00:58:46

Hi,

I have 2 exchange-2000 servers in my site (Domain + Exchange are in
native mode) each exchange is in a different routing and
administrative group.

I am trying to replicate the GAL between the 2 exchange with no
success.

How can i replicate GAL between 2 exchange 2000 in the same site ?

Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Global Address List Replication

Post by Neil Hobso » Thu, 27 Jun 2002 01:16:44

Same Exchange organisation?  If so, that's a function of the Active
Directory and not Exchange.

If you're talking about 2 different Exchange organisations, then that's more
involved.  Please clarify.

--
Neil Hobson

Silversands
http://www.silversands.co.uk

Quote:> Hi,

> I have 2 exchange-2000 servers in my site (Domain + Exchange are in
> native mode) each exchange is in a different routing and
> administrative group.

> I am trying to replicate the GAL between the 2 exchange with no
> success.

> How can i replicate GAL between 2 exchange 2000 in the same site ?

> Any help/suggestion will be appreciated.

> Thanks,

1. Global Address List Replication

I'm having a problem with a remote Exchange 5.5
server. It uses a site connector to link to the
main mail server.

It did work fine until yesterday afternoon. It
has now totally stopped replicating.

I've deleted and put back the site connector and
the directory replication connector but I'm still
not getting the global address list through.

Email is getting between the two servers.

There are no errors in the event log, any ideas?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. The name could not be matched to a name in the address list

3. global address list replication question

4. Internet Message Formats

5. Global Address List Replication

6. tcp only setup

7. Global Address List replication

8. Accessing Exchange with Outlook over a VPN

9. Global Address List Replication

10. Global address list replication 5.5-2000

11. Global Address List replication

12. replication of global address lists

13. Extra address list other than Global Address List