Custom NDRs

Post by msnews.microsoft.co » Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:48:47

Anyone know how to customize the text in an NDR message? Such as put the
company address or Postmaster phone number. Much like customizing HTTP error
messages in IIS.

Custom NDRs

Post by Ed Woodric » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 21:37:42

No

Quote:> Anyone know how to customize the text in an NDR message? Such as put the
> company address or Postmaster phone number. Much like customizing HTTP
error
> messages in IIS.

Custom NDRs

Post by Victor Ivanidz » Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:27:28

It can be done using Exchange store event sink. Look at ExchangeSDK for
examples.

Regards,
Victor

msnews.microsoft.com D??? ???Y?? ...

Quote:>Anyone know how to customize the text in an NDR message? Such as put the
>company address or Postmaster phone number. Much like customizing HTTP
error
>messages in IIS.

Custom NDRs

Post by nick truluc » Tue, 17 Sep 2002 18:10:35

How can I change the email address that the NDR is coming

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>It can be done using Exchange store event sink. Look at
ExchangeSDK for
>examples.

>Regards,
>Victor

>msnews.microsoft.com D??? ???Y?? ...
>>Anyone know how to customize the text in an NDR message?
Such as put the
>>company address or Postmaster phone number. Much like
customizing HTTP
>error
>>messages in IIS.

>.

Custom NDRs

Post by Victor Ivanidz » Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:06:40

Again, it can be done using Exchange store event sink. You need to write
such sink yourself or hire somebody to develop it.

Regards,
Victor Ivanidze,
software developer
www.ivasoft.biz