M drive not showing up on MS Active Active cluster node 1 of 2

M drive not showing up on MS Active Active cluster node 1 of 2

Post by Gordon Cashmor » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 03:41:53

I have an active/active MS cluster with M: showing up on Node B.  On Node A
I am not seeing the drive.  Everything else is working OK.  Is there any way
to correct this?  Do I need to have this fixed, or is this just a bug that I
don't know about?

Thanks in advance
Gordon Cashmore
Ace Hardware Corp.

M drive not showing up on MS Active Active cluster node 1 of 2

Post by Kevin Mille » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:29:03

how big of an Active active cluster are you running? If you are sure
everything else is working does not seem like to much a problem. Is there
anything in the event log?

--
~Kevinm WLKMMAS

Quote:> I have an active/active MS cluster with M: showing up on Node B.  On Node
> I am not seeing the drive.  Everything else is working OK.  Is there any
way
> to correct this?  Do I need to have this fixed, or is this just a bug that
> don't know about?

> Thanks in advance
> Gordon Cashmore
> Ace Hardware Corp.

M drive not showing up on MS Active Active cluster node 1 of 2

Post by Gordon Cashmor » Wed, 09 Jan 2002 23:08:12

We currently have about 300 users and will have a total of 1100 by the end
of the year. There is nothing in the event log at all. I thought it might be
a bug, but I can't go to the M: through a Dos prompt either.

I worry about the problem when doing backups, etc, but still I haven't seen
errors in the event log!

Thanks for the responses

Gordon Cashmore

> how big of an Active active cluster are you running? If you are sure
> everything else is working does not seem like to much a problem. Is there
> anything in the event log?

> --
> ~Kevinm WLKMMAS

> > I have an active/active MS cluster with M: showing up on Node B.  On
Node
> > I am not seeing the drive.  Everything else is working OK.  Is there any
> way
> > to correct this?  Do I need to have this fixed, or is this just a bug
that
> > don't know about?

> > Thanks in advance
> > Gordon Cashmore
> > Ace Hardware Corp.

1. M drive not showing up on MS Active Active cluster node 1 of 2

I have an active/active MS cluster with M: showing up on Node B.  On Node A
I am not seeing the drive.  Everything else is working OK.  Is there any way
to correct this?  Do I need to have this fixed, or is this just a bug that I
don't know about?

Thanks in advance
Gordon Cashmore
Ace Hardware Corp.

2. help attachment

3. log files not flused after backup

4. More "Port is Open" Errors!!! HELP!!!

5. exchange active-active cluster solution

6. clean mailbox app

7. Exchange Service Pack 1 on Active/Active Cluster

8. Installation of Trend Micro's Scan Mail on Active/Active Cluster

9. Storage Limit Warning Message in Active/Active Cluster

10. HELP! - Trying to Install Active/Active Cluster

11. Internal Delivery Delay on an Active/Active E2k Cluster