URGENT : OWA PRODUCTION SITE KEEPS CRASHING -SERVICES KEEP STOPING

URGENT : OWA PRODUCTION SITE KEEPS CRASHING -SERVICES KEEP STOPING

Post by Rusto » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:53:35

I have a OWA running as a front end server on a machine with 2.0Proc 500 mb
ram for approx 50 users.  The server is fully patched with all the latest
service packs including lockdown.  The server SERVICES keep stopping.
Production environment need help and why is this happening.

The World Wide Web Publishing Service service terminated unexpectedly. It
has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action.

The Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in
0 milliseconds: No action.

The Microsoft Exchange Routing Engine service terminated unexpectedly. It
has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action.

The Microsoft Exchange POP3 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action.

The Network News Transport Protocol (NNTP) service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in
0 milliseconds: No action.

The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service terminated unexpectedly. It has done
this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 0
milliseconds: No action.

The IIS Admin Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1
time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000
milliseconds: Restart the service.

URGENT : OWA PRODUCTION SITE KEEPS CRASHING -SERVICES KEEP STOPING

Post by Gary Coope » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:57:37

Is there no other event log entries?

Quote:> I have a OWA running as a front end server on a machine with 2.0Proc 500