Delivery to some remote domains

Post by RG » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:57:52

Dir Sir,

i have Exc2K, The messages stucked in smtp queue for some
remote domains, and it can deliver messages to another
remote domains. I review the dns setting and it correct.

please help. what may cause the problem.

Thank You,
RG

Delivery to some remote domains

Post by Gary Coope » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:41:44

If your E2K server sends directly to internet hosts, it may be that those
hosts are sinmply down or not able to recieve email.  Verify this by
telnetting directly to those hosts on the internet over port 25 and try
sending an email manually.  Also, verify those internet hosts have valid MX
records in DNS.

Quote:> Dir Sir,

> i have Exc2K, The messages stucked in smtp queue for some
> remote domains, and it can deliver messages to another
> remote domains. I review the dns setting and it correct.

> please help. what may cause the problem.

> Thank You,
> RG

1. Message delivery to the remote domain failed

We have exchange 2000 server with service pack 2,our
exchange send all internet message to the smart host.Some
messages(for example to hotmail.com) stays in  the queue
and not delivered,in the eventviewer i take this message
Message delivery to the remote domain "hotmail.com" failed
for the fallowing reason:The connecton was dropped by the
remote host.(event id:4000,msexchange transport).
The problem is not for all domains,we just can not send
mail a few domains such as hotmail.com,yahoogroups.com...

2. How to turn off RTF / lose the WINMAIL.DAT ???

3. Receiving non-delivery report (NDR) to a particular remote domain

4. Adding Exchange server to Win. Messaging...

5. Stopping SPAM to outside Domains but still allowing delivery to different internal domains

6. Mailbox size

7. local mail sent to remote delivery queue

8. forwarding messages to internet mail?

9. local and remote delivery

10. strange delivery problems to remote exchange server

11. EXCHANGE LOCAL / REMOTE MESSAGE DELIVERY & ROUTING

12. SMTP Remote Delivery...

13. Remote delivery problems