Unable to relay - help

Post by Tom Vazda » Sun, 01 Sep 2002 22:44:44

Hi,

After switching to the new primary domain name in
recipient policies I am unable to send and receive mail
localy within the company as well as receive any mail
from outside, either to my old and new domain name. I can
send mail externaly to my home e-mail, for instance, but
cannot reply to it. So, nothing can go in (localy and
externaly), nothing can go out internaly only and I can
send mail externaly.

Below is the header of my e-mail that was rejected from
the Exchange 2000 server.

Thank you kindly.

Tom

Reporting-MTA: dns;exchangeserver.domain.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;smtprelay8.dc2.xxxx.net
Arrival-Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:04:35 -0400

Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for

Unable to relay - help

Post by sam » Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:18:09

Have you rebuilt the RUS. Have you also checked the box "this exchange
server is responsible for delivery"

> Hi,

> After switching to the new primary domain name in
> recipient policies I am unable to send and receive mail
> localy within the company as well as receive any mail
> from outside, either to my old and new domain name. I can
> send mail externaly to my home e-mail, for instance, but
> cannot reply to it. So, nothing can go in (localy and
> externaly), nothing can go out internaly only and I can
> send mail externaly.

> Below is the header of my e-mail that was rejected from
> the Exchange 2000 server.

> Thank you kindly.

> Tom

> Reporting-MTA: dns;exchangeserver.domain.com
> Received-From-MTA: dns;smtprelay8.dc2.xxxx.net
> Arrival-Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 09:04:35 -0400

> Action: failed
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for

Unable to relay - help

Post by Gene Steble » Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:56:15

Having similar problems...where is this checkbox to
deliver mail?