Help PLease

Post by Russ » Thu, 08 Mar 2001 04:01:11

My Isp has created My MX record for me to send all my e-mail to IP address
will this work?  My domain is Braveheart.wittmannwebweaving.com is this
going to work will i have to tell my ISP this?  Im kind of confused with
this can anyone clear up my questions?

Thanks

1. BIG PROBLEMS Please Help Please Help Please Help Please Help

2 days ago I had a Hard Drive crash on my exchange server <<<< no big deal
it was Raid 5
but after some inspection I found that the RAID backplane was screwed so a
discussion was made to create a new server and put Exchange on it.
No big Deal, configured the server renamed the old on server which was SPOCK
to SPOCK1 named the new server SPOCK now SPOCK1 is/was a BDC the new Spock
is not E-mail is up and running fine but I have noticed some residual
problems. Anywhere I had given a local group access to a mailbox they can no
longer see it. It tells them that no do not have permission to view the
mailbox. Any Ideas? please this has me stumped
If I need to make this a BDC is there any way to make a normal server a BDC
with having to completely reinstall?

Please help

2. Forward Exchange mail to Unix

3. Distribution List Help Please Help Please Help

4. try doove computer serveses if you need ansers

5. Please help, PLEASE PLEASE

6. Dr Watson and STORE.EXE

7. Help Please Exchange 5.5 Urgent Please

8. Exchange Mail Restore

9. Help, please help!

10. HELP please HELP!

11. Help, please help!

12. Help: Exchange ETRN problems - URGENT HELP PLEASE