Mails stuck in SMTP Quzeue

Post by Dirk Schietsc » Thu, 05 Sep 2002 22:27:14

I just tried to apply Exchange2000 SP3 to our Exchange
Serevr and all went well. But after the SP installation
all incoming Mails get stuck in the incoming SMPT Mail
folder and are not delivered.

I tried restarting services and server but all incoming
messages stay in the queue.

Does anyone know what to do. I went back to the Version
without the Servicepack until I got a solution.

Thankx

Dirk Schietsch

Mails stuck in SMTP Quzeue

Post by Ned Croni » Sat, 07 Sep 2002 01:45:16

I am having the same problems. How did you remove sp 3
from Exchange?
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just tried to apply Exchange2000 SP3 to our Exchange
>Serevr and all went well. But after the SP installation
>all incoming Mails get stuck in the incoming SMPT Mail
>folder and are not delivered.

>I tried restarting services and server but all incoming
>messages stay in the queue.

>Does anyone know what to do. I went back to the Version
>without the Servicepack until I got a solution.

>Thankx

>Dirk Schietsch
>.

Mails stuck in SMTP Quzeue

Post by Dirk Schietsc » Thu, 10 Oct 2002 23:57:08

As far as I know SP3 cannot be removed. The Readme say so
also. What I did was to make an Image of the Server before
the SP3 and after it didnt work I just restored the Image
of the Server to the working Exchange with Sp1.

Dirk
P.S.: Please if you get a solution to this Problem inform
me.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I am having the same problems. How did you remove sp 3
>from Exchange?

1. intra Office Mail stuck in infinite routing loop between MTA and SMTP-Routing Engine

Two exchange server, both in two different Trees in one forrest.
While Exchange Server A can send mail to Exchange Server B,
all Mails send from Mail Server B destined to Mail Server A are looped
virutually infinite between the MTA and the (SMTP-)Rounting Module.
Both Servers are in different routing groups, and both routing groups
are directly interconnected by a SMTP-Connector (the results are the same
when I use the Site connectors).
External connectivity (to the Internet) is not affected by the problem in
any way.

Does anybody have a clue how to stop this very strange behavior ?
Any help is apreciated.

chriz.

2. Storage Warnings

3. Mail stuck in SMTP connector link queues

4. How to let users in unsecure domain post in our domain

5. E-mail stuck in SMTP protocol

6. Exchange Backup

7. SMTP Mail Stuck In Queue

8. GFI Mailessentials

9. Outgoing mail stuck in smtp Queue

10. Mail stuck in the smtp queue for local delivery

11. E-mails stuck in SMTP queue (SBS-2000)

12. HELP!:Mail stuck in vitrual smtp server