OWA error :HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

OWA error :HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

Post by Hisham Omra » Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:57:58

I have problem when a user want to connect to exchange
from web access i have this error :HTTP/1.1 503 Service
Unavailable ,user from outlook can access with NO
problem ...Anyone got any idea what could be ????
all permission on folder are right ...all exchange
services  working ....Thanks

OWA error :HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

Post by Nages » Wed, 16 Apr 2003 00:16:42

Hisham,
Follow
327843 XCCC: Outlook Web Access Clients Cannot Log On
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=327843
in order to check permissions for OWA.

Is there URLSCAN in your environment?If so have you need
to follow:
309508 XCCC: IIS Lockdown and URLscan Configurations in
an Exchange Environment
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=309508
Does this happen to all users? Is this a FE/BE setup?

Stop the IIS Administrator service and Exchange Server
system attendant service and re-register the following
dll's listed in 305030
oledb32.dll
Oledb32r.dll
Msdaipp.dll
Msdaurl.dll
Msado15.dll

Thank You,
Nagesh

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I have problem when a user want to connect to exchange
>from web access i have this error :HTTP/1.1 503 Service
>Unavailable ,user from outlook can access with NO
>problem ...Anyone got any idea what could be ????
>all permission on folder are right ...all exchange
>services  working ....Thanks

>.

1. OWA acces exchange HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable error

Hy All

I have the following problem i had always acces to my exchange server
by means of owa. This doesn't work anymore when i acces the exchange
web i get the error

HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable. I have tried all the microsoft
solutions but no eval.

I have installed an second mail server on our network, and moved all
the mail boxes to the second mail server, from that moment i get the
HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable error

Any help or suggestion would be much appriciated.

Greetz

Wieger Wijnia

2. SSL Certificates

3. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable in OWA

4. Email Proxy/Server/Lan Connection ??

5. OWA - HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

6. LOG DEL EXCHANGE SERVER 5.0

7. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable OWA 2000

8. Restore without proper backup?

9. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable - OWA

10. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable In OWA

11. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable - OWA problem.

12. HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

13. Desperate! HTTP/1.1 503 Service unavailable