interorg

Post by arie shena » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 23:23:33

I want to connect the free/Busy information on two
companies that working together on deferent exchange 2K
organizations.

I have trouble to make interorg working.
Where can I find documentation for this synchronize
program?

interorg

Post by Gary Coope » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:55:54

When I do a search on google (hint hint :-) ), I get this link.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microso...

Quote:> I want to connect the free/Busy information on two