How can I export Lotus Notes replicas to Exchange 2000

How can I export Lotus Notes replicas to Exchange 2000

Post by Ariel GarcĂ­ » Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:07:01

Hi

We are migrating our Lotus Notes mailboxes to Microsoft
Exchange 2000, I want to know if exist a tool to migrate
the Lotus notes databases to Microsoft Exchange 2000 we
don't want to setup de Connector to lotus notes  because
we are not interest in the calendar only in the mailbox, I
once use one tool for Exchange 5.5 that do this, but now I
cant  find that tool.

Could you please give me a Hint ??

How can I export Lotus Notes replicas to Exchange 2000

Post by John Westwort » Fri, 28 Dec 2001 01:27:14

Ariel,

You can use the server migration wizard that comes with Exchange 2000 to
migrate the users.

Let me know if you need any more info,

Cheers,

--
John Westworth

Join the Community at http://communities2.microsoft.com/home/

Please do not send email directly to this alias.  This is our online account
name for newsgroup participation only

Hi

We are migrating our Lotus Notes mailboxes to Microsoft
Exchange 2000, I want to know if exist a tool to migrate
the Lotus notes databases to Microsoft Exchange 2000 we
don't want to setup de Connector to lotus notes  because
we are not interest in the calendar only in the mailbox, I
once use one tool for Exchange 5.5 that do this, but now I
cant  find that tool.

Could you please give me a Hint ??

How can I export Lotus Notes replicas to Exchange 2000

Post by Roger Erikse » Sat, 05 Jan 2002 04:46:46

Try these links:
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/downloads/2000/NotesImporter.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/Exchange/techinfo/deployment/2000/notes.asp

Roger Eriksen
iTet AS, Norway

Hi

We are migrating our Lotus Notes mailboxes to Microsoft
Exchange 2000, I want to know if exist a tool to migrate
the Lotus notes databases to Microsoft Exchange 2000 we
don't want to setup de Connector to lotus notes  because
we are not interest in the calendar only in the mailbox, I
once use one tool for Exchange 5.5 that do this, but now I
cant  find that tool.

Could you please give me a Hint ??

1. Exporting Outlook 2000 Contacts to Lotus Notes

How do I export all my Outlook 2000 contacts to Lotus
Notes R5.0.8?

Will I loose the the folder and subfolder structure I have
established if I choose to convert using CSV format as an
intermediate step?

Shouldn't there be some easy way to do it with .PST files?

I'm told I'll loose all my anniversary data because these
two applications have conflicting schemes for tracking
dates.  Is there some way to preserve this information?

2. Exchange 2000 and Multiple DC's

3. Microsoft Lotus Notes Movemail Utility does not work on Lotus Notes 5.x

4. How to add external addresses to the Global Address Book

5. Lotus Notes client v4.61 with Lotus Notes Connector

6. Out of office assistant responds to lists

7. How to export Lotus Notes's NAB to Exchange pab

8. Help error message (System forms registry object not found)

9. Exporting from lotus notes to MS Exchange

10. Exporting the IS for a Lotus Notes Import

11. Migration from Lotus Notes 4.62 to Exchange 2000

12. Exchange 2000 vs Lotus Notes R5

13. Daten von Lotus Notes 5 zu Exchange 2000