larsg@[130.240.17.151]

Post by Digital Yours L » Wed, 27 Mar 2002 05:12:36

Test mail to larsg directly

1. SEC Reg 17 CFT 240.17a-4 Compliance

I need to make my new exchange 2000 be compliant with SEC
Regulation 17 CFT 240.17a-4. We a not a large shop, but we
some government regulations coming soon (we are a cpa firm)

This means that I need to keep a copy of all the e-mail
that goes and in and out related to clients.

I have found a few solutions that do this.

Mime-Sweeper
OTG MailExtender
e-MARC by  CC Data

However, most seem to too expensive for us.

I don't understand why I can't find a simple package that
will let me filter messages in by sender to a sub-directory
as all the out to a sender to a sub-directory.

Journaling is not a fix.

Any suggestions or comments.

Regards,

David R. Hibbeln

2. Scripting Exchange Performance Counters

3. The ordinal 151 could not be located in the dynamic link library mapi32.dll

4. Orphaned Public Folders

5. Distribution List Limits 125-130 contacts

6. IMS error in Exchange 5.5 PLEASE HELP

7. Exchange printing problem with Canon BJC-240

8. Client sees mail, but can not receive.

9. MSDN Online Chat March 17

10. C:\MDBDATA 17,300+ log files ????

11. Mail relay from port 17 to port 25

12. General Exchange 5.5 configuration of 17 servers