How do I connect OWA to Internet using IDSL?

How do I connect OWA to Internet using IDSL?

Post by Jokin » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:11:44

How do I get OWA to work thru the Internet?
Do I need two network cards, one with internal IP and one
with our IDSL IP address? How can I get OWA to work
through Internet Access with Web Access login screen
Please Help!!!

JohnK

confers no rights.
>Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This
alias is for