Exchange Migration Problems

Post by Timothy Minaha » Tue, 07 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
We tried and failed to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.

After weeks of down time, I created a totally new Exchange 2000 Site and
installed successfully.  To move the accounts from the old domain to the new
one I had to delete the accounts and re-create them on the new exchange
server.

How do I clear the information from Active directory for the Built-in
Accounts as I cannot delete them?  All the exchange pages in Active Dir
Users/Computers are greyed out and unaccessable.

Thanks in Advance
Timothy

1. Exchange Migration Problems

Hi,
We tried and failed to upgrade from Exchange 5.5 to 2000.

After weeks of down time, I created a totally new Exchange 2000 Site and
installed successfully.  To move the accounts from the old domain to the new
one I had to delete the accounts and re-create them on the new exchange
server.

How do I clear the information from Active directory for the Built-in
Accounts as I cannot delete them?  All the exchange pages in Active Dir
Users/Computers are greyed out and unaccessable.

Thanks in Advance
Timothy

2. how to attach disclaimer to outbound msg

3. Antivirus software for exchange server 5.5

4. Exchange Migration problems

5. key management service installation problem!

6. CC:MAIL TO EXCHANGE MIGRATION PROBLEMS

7. Item could not be deleted...

8. Exchange Migration Problems

9. Exchange migration problems

10. Another GroupWise -> Exchange migration problem!!

11. migration problem with migration Wizard.