Remote Exchange Server Access

Post by Jeremy D. Clar » Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Let me get straight to the point. We have Exchange 5.5 sp3 running on a
fully routable server. In fact the server is registered as an Name Server
with Internit. Here is the problem. We have several broadband users that
work for our company. Some of them are Cable and some are DSL. We would like
these users to be able to access the Exchange server as they would in the
office. The client are using Outlook2000. This process worked once. Now when
the remote clients try to connect they get an error message stating "the
information store cannot be opened". Any help on this subject would be
helpful.

Thank you,

Jeremy D. Clark
PLCs Plus International, Inc.
3000 Sillect Ave
Bakersfield, CA 93308
Office (661) 322-4470

www.bkppi.com

1. Remote Exchange Server Access

[...]

2. outgoing mail

3. Remote Exchange Server access

4. How do I do this in Outlook?

5. remote Exchange server access and Internet mail

6. Unresolved Email addresses

7. Accessing remote Exchange server with asp-cdo?

8. Auditing on Mailboxes

9. remote access to exchange server

10. Remote and/or web access to ms 2000/exchange server

11. Exchange Server (Remote Access)

12. Remote access to Exchange v5.5 server

13. How to allow 5 remote users to access Exchange Server